This Privacy and Data Retention Policy (the Policy) explains the way in which instaswap.io operators collect, use, share, and protect Personal Information of Users (“you”) obtained through the instaswap.io (“Website“), any related applications and its exchange tools integrated into third-party services (“Services”). The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to “InstaSwap”.
“Personal Data” is an information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains.
At instaswap.io, we are fully committed to respecting privacy and to protecting any information that our clients provide. Your privacy and security are both our highest priorities and we make every effort to ensure that all the information provided by you is protected.
We follow and comply with best practices and regulation in the sphere of privacy including but not limited to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Personal Information is collected, controlled and processed by instaswap.io (“Website”) team.
2. Personal Data Which We May Collect
InstaSwap respects the privacy of its Users by not requesting any information that is unnecessary for the use of the service or to comport with our obligations under applicable law.
- • A data, which we may collect through automated means. Through your use of our Services, including exchange tools, we also monitor and collect tracking information related to usage such as access date & time, device identification, operating system, browser type and IP address. This information may be directly obtained by Us or through third party services.
- • Your email which is optional and is given with your consent
3.Children Personal Data
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 or under the legal age of your country, if it is higher. If you are under 16 or are not of a legal age of your country, do not enter on our Website. . If you are under the age of 18 do not use our exchange platform or share personal data such as your email.
4.What We Do With Your Personal Data
- • To maintain our Website and Services. We use Personal Data to ensure that our services function properly
- • To improve our Website and Services. Personal Data helps our systems ensure that our interface is accessible for Users across all platforms
- • To protect your assets. We may use information to identify you and the assets belonging to you in order to secure access to your accounts and to prevent the fraud. Information about your transaction allows us to monitor suspicious activity and protect you from fraud and scam activity
- • To send periodic e-mails. We may use the information we collect from you. This might be for security reasons, to ask your opinion about the website, or it may be to keep you updated on any changes to the services provided on the Website and our Services. We may also send periodic emails with news and Services updates, or use this information to follow up with you following live chat or email
- • To resolve disputes and enforce our agreements to the extent necessary and sufficient for protecting your interests or interests of other users
5.Lawful Basis For Processing Data
The lawful bases for processing are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR
|Personal Data||Lawful Basis|
|Email (Transaction Optional*)||Consent (Art.6 a)|
|Contact Forms||Consent (Art.6 a)|
|I.P.||Legitimate Interest (Art.6 f)|
If you choose to contact us using the contact form, none of the data you provide will be or processed by any third party data processor as defined in section. Instead, this data will be emailed to us through the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by a TLS security protocol (sometimes known as SSL), meaning that email is encrypted using 256-bit SHA-2 encryption before being sent over the Internet. The content of the email is decrypted by our local computers and devices. In addition, our e-mail platform is hosted by a company that is fully compliant with GDPR.
We will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We will retain your information just to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The User may request to remove the personal data. Should that be a case, user requests could be fulfilled by the erasure of personal data to the extent permissible by the applicable law and regulations. In certain cases we are obliged to store your information to be legally compliant.
Cookies are small files stored by your Browser on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, and generally the device you are browsing through instaswap.io. Each cookie contains information such as the name of the website from which it originates, its ‘lifetime’ (ie how long it will stay on your device), and a value, usually a number. In essence, cookies allow sites to store various anonymous information such as visitor preferences or if they have visited the site again. On our website, cookies are used to make it easier for users to navigate the site, to better tailor your interests and needs and improve its use and functionality. In addition, cookies are used to compile anonymous traffic statistics and also know how you discovered our websites. These statistics help us understand how you use our site to improve its structure and content. In any case, we can not verify your personal identity from cookies. Cookies are stored exclusively on your own device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), and instaswap.io does not maintain any files or data files with your personal data.
What Cookies Do:
- • Preventing fraudulent activity;
- • Improving security;
- • Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services
- • Google Analytics on Our Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform. If You want to know more about Google Analytics and its “do not track” policy, please visit google analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html)
Disable Cookies Typically, Browsers are configured to accept all cookies. If you wish, it is possible to set your own Browser not to accept cookies from a specific site, to alert when storing cookies or not accepting any cookies.
However, if you choose to disable cookies for instaswap.io, we may not be able to provide you with all the features offered on our site.
To learn more about cookies settings for different browsers, the following links may help you. Alternatively, click on the “Help” button in your browser or refer to the program information.
- • https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- • https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- • https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- • http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/opera.html
Useful Links for Cookies
- • https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=el
- • http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- • http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
- • http://www.aboutcookies.org
The right of access: This is a right for an individual to obtain confirmation whether a controller processes personal information about them and, if so, to be provided with details of that personal information and access to it.
The right of rectification: This is a right for an individual to obtain rectification without undue delay of inaccurate personal data a controller may process about them
The right to erasure: This is a right for an individual to require a controller to erase personal information about them on certain grounds – for example, where the personal information is no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected
The right to restriction: This is a right for an individual to require a controller to restrict processing of personal information about them on certain grounds;
The right to object: This is a right for an individual to object, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to a controller's processing of personal data about them, if certain grounds apply
The right to data portability: This is a right for an individual to receive personal information concerning them from a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit that information to another controller, if certain grounds apply
If any Request is received in relation to a data subject’s rights (including the right to rectification, erasure, restriction, object or data portability) the Request must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation on data protection and privacy of users:
- • https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/ALL/?uri=CELEX:31995L0046
- • https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=uriserv:OJ.L_.2016.119.01.0001.01.ENG&toc=OJ:L:2016:119:TOC
- • http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/29/contents
11. Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful violation of the database of this third party data processing site or database to anyone and to all relevant stakeholders as well as authorities within 72 hours of the violation if it is obvious that the personal data that is stored in recognizable form, have been stolen.
Last Updated: April, 2019